Friday, February 12, 2010

My sis... the great creator of all things crafty...

All these and more!!  My sis is just a call away for great ideas!!  These are for our church Sweetheart Banquet on Saturday.  One for each place with the instuctions of writing your own message on the inside to your sweetheart.  What fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful, Mar! I am so glad the size worked! It makes me sad that you aren't closer to share your creative sparks on a wiggly table over a glass of ice-cold Pepsi! See...the blog is a good thing...I told you it would be helpful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and babies sitting in the stroller. Such grand times. I miss that too. Member your old "dining area"? Ha all those luncheons with baby Alli and baby Brynnie!! Oh man I miss those days!! Now ya got me all sentimental and emotional. I love you sis!

    ReplyDelete