
Okay, so funny story. We are on the beach trying to be brave and take off our sweatshirts so....I want a snack and they have a beach cafe so we go and get french fries. (The seagulls are insane and a million of them.) I am quite happy with myself and am strolling back to my beach chair and THOSE STUPID GULLS (a 100 at least) FLY FROM BEHIND ME, DRAGGING THEIR THIEVING TALONS THROUGH MY HAIR AND SNATCH A WHOLE PILE OF MY FRIES AND FILL UP THE REST WITH SAND!! And yes, of course, I screamed! Stupid birds!! So we had to sit hunkered over protecting our precious salty snack from those thievin' birds. Yeah, and my dear friend almost lost a finger as they snatched two fries right out of her hand, spraying ketchup all over in the process. Any lesson learned? NO! Gulls are greedy and annoying!
No comments:
Post a Comment