"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:" Proverbs 17:22
I think I was able to fix the posting comments problem???? I am able to give a comment now. Have a good weekend! hugs
Ha ha...oops! I forgot I was still logged in under you...it looks as if you are talking to yourself here! I don't think anything else was changed in trying to get things to post right. hugs again
Hi! Just checking to see if I can comment now- I liked your football cake!
I think I was able to fix the posting comments problem???? I am able to give a comment now. Have a good weekend! hugs
ReplyDeleteHa ha...oops! I forgot I was still logged in under you...it looks as if you are talking to yourself here! I don't think anything else was changed in trying to get things to post right. hugs again
ReplyDeleteHi! Just checking to see if I can comment now- I liked your football cake!
ReplyDelete