Sunday, July 25, 2010

Looks who hasn't turned 40 yet but had the celebration...

The night started with a huge surprise.....a limo came to pick us up for our date and 8 of our closest friends popped out!  I totally had no idea and what a delight!!  We were driven to Outback for steaks, Caribou Coffee for coffee and cake and then just around to enjoy the limo.  Lots of laughter and crude 40 year old jokes (just kidding) and then home to get kids for a quick ride around the block.  Thank you, my love, for pulling it off and totally surprising me. 

2 comments:

  1. 40 YEARS OLD!!! I can remember...
    better not start! It sound like you had an exciting and surprising evening. Have a happy Bday!! Auntie Midge will be celebrating her's in heaven this year! Love you! Uncle Paul & Aunt Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mari! I know that it was last week but we were camping & had NO computer access. We were in a very remote place & didn't have cell phone service (or I might have called:). I can't believe that you are "40" - you were my special baby & you really were attached to "Sla La". Whenever I was at your house, I was holding you:) Those were such fun times!! Wish we lived closer - love you lots.

    ReplyDelete