Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lest you think I died...


I haven't....I been shopping!!!!  I won, I won, I won!!!  I never win anything and Saturday I decided to bomb over to our "new" Old Navy store.  They were handing out white envelopes to the first 200 customers to come to the Grand Opening.  I took  my envelope and went in to meet up with a friend of mine.  She said to open the envelope...she won a free Tshirt.  I'm like yeah right, mine's probably blank.  It wasn't....I won , I won, I won!!!  You had to spend it ALL at one time.  After 2 tries...I finally got it all gone.  So fun and Caden came out on top.  New pants and shirts that he needed badly. 

2 comments:

  1. Yipee!!! You are probably a confirmed Old Navy shopper now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you actually got the $200 shopping spree. woo hoo, hip hip hurray!!!
    See it isn't so bad bein 40. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete