Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I will have no recollection of my day tomorrow...I hope!!!  I left the van running in the school parking lot from 7:40am until 12:30 when Brad asked my why the van was running; my Valentine went out to lunch without me and forgot my KFC Bowl that is my favorite, and a lady was rude on the phone to me, but when Brad talked to her she was nice as pie and listened to him instead of interrupting every 2 words.

AND I DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES!!!!  I did get flowies this morning from said Valentine....and a new giant shower head!!:) And Caden was singing a special Valentine's song first thing this morning.  He just likes to make up songs and it was sooo cute!!! I love my boy...okay so maybe I don't need sympathy.....

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment