My big 3rd grader!!!
The beautiful girls God has given our family...Allison in 8th grade and Bryn in 6th grade this year. WOW did the summer go so fast away. No pictures of Mom this morning...she was having a meltdown. I guess I wasn't as ready mentally as I thought. :( But we made it through and now get to head to bed EARLY so we can get up EARLY again!! :)
Shall I sing here for you too?
ReplyDelete"The joy of the Lord is my strength! He fills my mouth with kindness...la, la, la, la, la! He fills my heart with joy...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"
"There is joy in serving Jesus..."
"I just keep trusting my Lord, as I walk along..."
"America runs on Dunkin!" Oops...sorry...couldn't help it! Coffee does help out on those early, chilly mornings! Love you all and praying for a great school year for you!