Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I have no pictures, but I really did do it!!
Last night we ventured out without daddy to a church rollerskating activity. It was not "our" church but one that sends many of its kids to our school. Daddy is in SC on a Teacher Recruitment trip. What many of you don't realize is that I don't do these kinds of things without my better half. First of all we had to go on the interstate during rush hour to get there by 6pm. The kids all know how to roller blade so they brought their roller blades. I am iffy on roller skates and Caden is a comacozie on any skate so I made him use his roller blades because I was protecting my self image by not falling down! So we made it there is record time, only turned around once cuz we missed the street the rink was on. So....I have already decided that I will NOT be falling down. I DIDN'T FALL ALL NIGHT!!! The girls both took a tumble or two. Comacozie Caden took a tumble or a million. What a time we had. The kids loved it and we decided we would do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I did not know you have a blog!!!! How come no one told me?!?!? How fun!
ReplyDeleteI made a comment already about the rollerskating but it did not take. Did the kids know that Grammy was a great rollerskater? I even had my own skates and carrying case. We used to go every month as a youth group with area churches.
ReplyDeleteUm, I don't think I even knew that!!! :) What other talent have you kept hidden all these years? XOXOX
ReplyDelete