Monday, April 26, 2010

Announcing..."The Tumbleweed Opera"!

Our Three Actors....Caden was a townsfolk backup singer.
Singing!
Sweet T on left, Clementine (Alli), Lone Stranger, and Betsy (Bryn)
Winchester too. (Dah, Yup!)
Finding out that the town of Tumbleweed is to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
We even have a Sissy Seagull costume.  She did a super job on her Sissy voice.
Betsy (Brynnie) singing her solo...Only A Boy Named David...she did such a superb job.
Patch the Pirate did a great job too.  He is in 6th grade and did Patch proud.  Patch doesn't have such a big part in the this play...no singing alone so that  was good for this guy!
Curtsey time and I missed it.  Bryn was too fast.  They all did a SUPER FANTABULOUS GREAT job!!! The girls and all the actors had their lines memorized so well that I don't think anyone needed prompting.  For the first time doing this level of performance for all of these kids, it was stupendous!!  The speaking parts were cast from the 3rd-6th grades and the 1st/2nd graders were the townsfolk that made up the choir background.  All in western costume and so much fun!! 

5 comments:

  1. I hope you videoed the play. I WANT to see it. The pics are GREAT! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fun performace! Wish we could have been there to applaud for you all! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see this play!! Please put the video on your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tumbleweed Darlins! Looks and sounds like you all did a super terrific job in your play! I liked the pictures and am proud of your wonderful accomplishment! Way to go!!
    Love,
    Grampy

    ReplyDelete