Friday, April 23, 2010
It's here! The long awaited Tumbleweed Opera is tonight and tomorrow!
The girls have 2 major parts in our production of Patch the Pirate's Tumbleweed Opera. So far our household is holding on as far as nerves. Caden is barking like a seal and sneezing like a fiend so his participation is in question because I don't think he should go up on stage to sing and cough. We'll see. Allison is Clementine and Bryn is Bucky but renamed Betsy. If you have heard the Patch of this you will know that Bucky is a boy so they made it a girl because not enough boys for the parts. We have 2 performances and a lot of chance to get pictures. I will post them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I almost said...break a leg! I am glad I didn't! Hope Cade had use of his voice! Hugs!
ReplyDelete